Friday, October 26, 2007

My Rosario Batangas Journal Goes Live



Today, My Rosario Batangas Journal goes live. This blog complements the website MyRosarioBatangas.Com, which is about general information available online relevant to the Municipality of Rosario, Province of Batangas, Philippines.

I hope that by collecting, analyzing and summarizing whatever there is on the internet about our town of Rosario, Batangas -- people will have a better perspective on what and why we really are.

By the way, the prelimiary information available on the website is about the activities I did when I was still an employee of the municipal goverment handling special projects.

Whatever, your feedback through comments and suggestions will help a lot in building a community of Rosarians online. Please do take time to post comments on this blog.

No comments: